Thank you for signing up for my Newsletter.
And if you haven’t yet, it’s not too late.
Just click on the button below.
So, Why Sign Up For The RURAL WOMAN NEWSLETTER?
Here’s why. Once a month this is a sampling of what you will receive.
- Learn when sales, promotions or contests are scheduled so you can set your calendar. No one else will get that information. We never want to miss an opportunity to save a little money or win a freebie!!
- Coupons on products found in one of my Etsy shops. Or a fantastic coupon for this site’s Country Store.
- Notice that a new blog post has been published.
- Occasionally I will even be able to include a craft tutorial for you crafters and jewelry makers out there.
- Last but not least, always you will be among the first to learn news about me, what Rural Woman has accomplished, and our future plans.
For signing up, you are entitled to download a free copy of the RW HOME CANNING E-Book.
Even if you are an old hand at home canning, you will find lots of fun
and useful tips in this 32-page ebook, like …
The How-To’s of Successful Home Canning
The History of Home Preservation …from Napoleon Bonaparte to Pigs Bladders & Victory Gardens
Which Kitchen Tools and to Gather Before You Start Which Pot to Use – a Hot Water Bath or a Pressure Canner?
One is safe, the other may not be.
Fruit and Vegetable Processing Charts What’s the Difference between High Acid Foods and Low Acid Foods?
You need to know the safest method of preservation for each.
How to Freeze Fresh Fruit so that it will taste good even a year later. Ever wondered if it is okay to use your old pickle & mayonnaise jars?
I’ll tell you.
Thanks much! Susie Schade-Brewer
Follow RuralGals on Twitter
Hey, if you enjoyed your free copy of this e-book and found it helpful,
please tell your friends so they can download their own free copy!
Donate to the Author: